- Express Gratitude – When you appreciate what you have, what you have appreciates in value. If we are not thankful for what we already have, we will have a hard time ever being happy.
- Avoid over-thinking and social comparison – comparing yourself to someone else can be very poisonous leaving you feeling unhappy and uncomfortable about yourself. The only person you should ever compare yourself to is the person who you were before now.
- Practice kindness – selfishly helping someone is a super powerful way to feel good inside.
- Learn to forgive – harboring feelings of hatred can have terrible effect on your wellbeing.
- Savor life’s joys – deep happiness cannot exist without slowing down to enjoy the joy in every pleasurable moment.
- Nurture social relationships – the happiest people in the world are the ones who have deep, meaningful relationships.
- Be committed to your goals – magical things start to happen when we commit ourselves to doing whatever it takes to get somewhere.
- Take care of your body – taking care of your body is crucial to being the happiest person you can be.
Like this post? Leave a comment below I would love to hear your thoughts.