- Never allow people to disrespect you, or it will happen again. When you tolerate poor behavior it will only get worse.
- Never allow anyone to tell you your goals are too big to impossible.
- Never date and unavailable person, This includes, people who are married, in a committed relationship, or actively using and addicted to drugs, alcohol or something else
- Never forget your worth and your value and don’t let anyone define you in a negative way.
- Never settle for a life partner. It’s better to wait long than to marry the wrong person.
- Never allow toxic people to remain in your life.
- Never take anyone for granted. Remember people are rented not owned.
- Never allow anyone to determine your work or career path.
- Never give up on the things that are meaningful or mean the most to you (Failure is not an option) —Maria Consiglio